Monday, August 22, 2011

100 postcards

Thanks to Postcrossing Project I now have over 100 postcards from around the world! From 24 countries to be exact: Belarus, Belgium, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Slovenia, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, the UK, Ukraine and USA.

Here are some of my favourites (there are lots! so I'm posting one per country):
(click on a card to enlarge)

~ from Belarus
~ from China
~ from Germany

~ from Finland
 ~ from Japan
~ from Netherlands
~ from Portugal
~ from Russia
~ from Taiwan
~ from UK
~ from USA

2 comments:

  1. I also collect postcards from every place I visit! Loove the UK one.such a cool concept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! When I joined Postcrossing I was reluctant at first, but now I actually look forward to getting mail - it's not just bill and junk mail :)

    ReplyDelete